Welcome back to the #IGTravelChallenge!
May’s Theme: Great skies
There is something about the sky that can be very dramatic, like these ominous rain clouds:
Or these low clouds:
Sunsets can also be breathtaking, and no collection of sky photos would be complete without one! The hazy pink sunset on the tiny island of Bolivar was beautiful
and the sky looked endless during this sunset on Mompiche beach:
Finally I want to share this photo I took on the night I arrived in Lima last year. It is unedited – yes the sky really was that colour!
I love snapping the sky!
How does the #igtravelchallenge work?
On the 15th of every month
- Write a blog post or create a blog photo gallery interpreting the theme in your own way
- Post a photo in Instagram
- Use the hashtag #IGTravelChallenge
- Leave the link to your blog post in a comment below – I want to see your sky photos!
- Share and comment on participant’s blog posts and Instagram photos
A few courtesy rules:
Please respect other participants and their views
No bullying or shaming of any kind
If you leave a link, please comment or share 3 other people’s link
Share and grow our community
June’s theme: street art
Hosted on Carlie’s blog, A Cajun in Cali. Look out for her post on 15th June!
Do you love travel photography? Then make sure you are following all the #igtravelchallenge hosts on Instagram!